new background

Don't miss a deal! Hit follow, subscribe (right) , then atoms.

Georgia, United States
PRINT COUPONS! Wait-look down & left, print!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Swagbucks: The Only Bucks I'm Earning Right Now

In my area, classroom teaching jobs seem to be as scarce as hen's teeth (this is an old southern expression).  I'm looking into other employment opportunities, as well as the possibility of starting my own business.  Before I participated myself, for months, I followed other bloggers while they accumulated something called Swagbucks.  According to their website:,

Swagbucks.com is the web's premier rewards site. Powered by Prodege LLC, Swagbucks.com allows web users to earn virtual currency by doing the things they do every day - search the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, and by engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers. Swagbucks.com is the only place on the web to get what you want without ever having to spend a dime. 

It is really very simple.  You just use the swagbucks bar to surf instead of going to Google, or another search engine.   I "always" get bucks anytime I am on line.  


I've used this for an Amazon gift card and I'm saving my bucks for Christmas gifts, maybe even for my sweet Sophie shown here!    Here is the link to sign up:
   




As always, I love comments.  What are your thoughts on Swagbucks?  How much do you love my little girl?

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments!