new background

Don't miss a deal! Hit follow, subscribe (right) , then atoms.

Georgia, United States
PRINT COUPONS! Wait-look down & left, print!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

HodgePodge Fun!

After "listening"  (I was working on the blog) to a television program in which a character is laid off and a relative telling me to look at this time in my life as a gift, I decided to take some time and do something I should have done more of in the past few years, nourishing the creative side of my life.  


I've enjoyed different creative outlets over the years, but making jewelry is quick, easy can be very inexpensive.

 
I've had this piece sitting on a table for almost a year...I love the popcorn, hot dogs, and root beer lampwork beads (purchased by The Boss for me), but what I love most is the initial "E"on the charm bracelet.  It is the initial of my late mother, Evie...bracelet with initial charm was $1.00 yard sale purchase.



This post was linked to on these this site   and this site, too.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!