new background

Don't miss a deal! Hit follow, subscribe (right) , then atoms.

Georgia, United States
PRINT COUPONS! Wait-look down & left, print!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's Not Skin Cancer, But Close

Remember last week when I told you that I had a biopsy?  I had a small "place" in the center of my lower back - this spot "never" sees the light of day :-)  The doctor wanted to do a biopsy since it was irregular in shape.  I was confident wasn't cancer...but I was shocked when the doctor told me it was "about to turn into" my words, not his.   That spot never gets sunlight...This was a huge wake up call for me.  I stay out of the sun, use protective lotions on my face (and hands, where a lady ages :-)   

My regular doctor was unavailable for my annual checkup, so I saw a lovely physician's assistant and he caught this - I will always be grateful to him.  Here is the link to the Skin Cancer Foundation.

Please don't ignore this.  I used to work with a sweet young lady who lost her newlywed husband to skin cancer. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!