new background

Don't miss a deal! Hit follow, subscribe (right) , then atoms.

Georgia, United States
PRINT COUPONS! Wait-look down & left, print!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Spay, Neuter, Adopt and Free Dog Food!

How great to bring snacks to our next staff meeting - especially when they are FREE!   I guess by now you all know my staff, Lucy and Sophie, aka Pig and Chicken, aka "The Demons".  


They  always complain when I show up empty handed at our morning staff meeting...now I will have special treats thanks to




Limited supply - click NOW!    Click here for a free dog food coupon!  Sample suggestions include HealthWise®, Innova®, EVO®, Karma® and California Natural® – including the new California Natural grain free formulas!

Get your coupon (looks like free small bag - can choose cat or dog)  HURRY!


Please request your high-value coupon (at the end of the process, it tells you the coupon will be good for a FREE 5-6.6 lb. bag) and experience the benefits of Natura. You will be able to choose Cat or Dog. Hurry, this offer is only good while supplies last.

Sunday afternoon, I had two visitors come and stay with me - totally uninvited -


Aren't they adorable?  My local humane society has a TWO MONTH waiting list, nearby shelter has a $45.00 owner release fee...I honestly don't know what I'm going to do.  If anyone has suggestions, please contact me.  Please consider this a reminder to spay and neuter your pets, and adopt a rescue pet when you can. 




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!