new background

Don't miss a deal! Hit follow, subscribe (right) , then atoms.

Georgia, United States
PRINT COUPONS! Wait-look down & left, print!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thrifty Thursday - Christmas Dishes

Posted early to meet another blog deadline.

I love yard sales...it is always an adventure from when The Boss and I leave the demons and go...a few weeks ago I was delighted to see (in part) this:

 In total, it was a serving for 8, including these serving pieces - I couldn't believe my luck - it was my pattern - and ONLY $25.O00!!!  I just now priced a service for 4 and it is $110.00 excluding shipping.  I already have a service for 8 (without serving pieces or coffee pot)...I'm going to be throwing a big party this year!
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. Hope I get an invite :-) Love the dishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a dish-aholic, I'm always on the look-out for pretties. Your find was a great one.
    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty dishes and a great deal. Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those are some of the prettiest Christmas dishes I have seen...great price, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!