new background

Don't miss a deal! Hit follow, subscribe (right) , then atoms.

Georgia, United States
PRINT COUPONS! Wait-look down & left, print!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I gotta admit - for now, I'm not cooking as much as I should...learning how to blog is taking so much of my time...but hubby deserves a good meal every now and then, so I am going to order this book for myself and keep it this time (yes, I gave the last one away), nephew moved out on his own and I gave him a care package of my stockpile stuff. 


This is a great little paperback book -  the Jiffy mixes are very inexpensive and include cake, frosting, quick breads, etc.  To get the free cookbook, click here.   If you don't want to wait for the book, recipes are available online at the same link.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!